DOTA 2 is a free-to-play online multiplayer PC game that is developed by Valve, and we will see how to get the best dota 2 hack. DOTA 2 is very popular and is available on Steam for free.
In this game, there are almost 100+ heroes or characters with different abilities, roles, stories, and skills. In the gameplay, there are two teams (5 heroes on each team) who fight with each other to protect their base and to destroy the enemy base.
Features of the best Dota 2 Hack
- Ability Alerts
- Ability Cooldown ESP
- Aggro/Deaggro Creeps
- Auto Accept Matches (automatically accepts games)
- Auto Culling Blade (kill stealer, blinks in if it can too)
- Auto Dagon (killstealer, will also combo with Auto Reaper’s Scythe)
- Auto Disabler (automatically uses spells/items that can disable enemies when they initiate)
- Auto Finger of Death
- Auto Harasser
- Auto Laguna Blade
- Auto Mana Void
- Auto Meld (automatically uses Meld before attacking on Templar Assassin)
- Auto Phase Boots (automatically uses Phase Boots off cooldown, only when moving)
- Auto Pudge Hook (uses prediction to hook an enemy, and combos with various items and abilities)
- Auto Queue
- Auto Reaper’s Scythe
- Auto Remote Mines Detonator (uses minimum amount to kill a hero. Uses Force Staff too)
- Auto Rubick Ultimate Spell Steal (steals spell from nearby enemy if their last spell was an ultimate)
- Auto Stacker (will automatically stack the desired camp(s) with your selected unit(s))
- Auto Sun Strike Stunned Enemies
- Auto Zeus Ultimate (kill stealer)
- Automatic configuration saving/loading
- Camera Hack (zoom out beyond the maximum distance)
- Custom Range Effect (lets you display a custom range circle of your choosing around your hero)
- Cooldown Display
- Deny (default key C)
- Efficient Duel for Legion Commander (casts her W, blinks in, uses items like BKB, Blade Mail, then Duels)
- Euls Combo Helper for Lina
- Euls/Tornado Combo Helper for Invoker
- Illusion ESP (makes the real hero glow yellow and float in the air)
- Last Hit (default key X)
- MP Recovery Abuse (automatically drops mana items when using Arcane Boots, Magic Stick, etc…)
- Mana Bars / Mana ESP (displays mana bars on enemy heroes)
- Medallion / Crest During Attack
- Mine Destroyer
- Orb Walker (will continually cast the orb effect you use (like Frost Arrows) while moving towards the hero during the attack’s backswing. Works with heroes that don’t have orbs)
- Orchid During Attack
- Rune Snatcher (grabs a nearby rune as soon as possible)
- Shadowraze Aimbot (default key V)
- Show Hidden Spells (shows effects on enemy spells that otherwise wouldn’t have them, like Invoker’s Sun Strike)
- Show Neutral Spawn Boxes
- Skin Changer
- Spirits Aimbot for Io/Wisp
- Storm Spirit Helper (tries to keep Overload up efficiently)
- Treads Switcher (tries to switch your treads based on the situation, int when casting a spell, agility when using a bottle, etc…)
- Tree Changer
- User Scripts (Lua)
- Visible to Enemy ESP (displays an effect on your hero if you can be seen by the enemy, even if you don’t have vision of what’s seeing you)
- XP Monitor (shows how many enemies are around a creep that was killed)
The core features are coded in pure C++ for maximum speed.
The cheat comes with a Humanizer which makes the camera hack and automation features look more legit in replays, as well as emulates mouse movement (not visible to the end user).
The most-played game on Steam.
Every day, millions of players worldwide enter battle as one of over a hundred Dota heroes. And no matter if it’s their 10th hour of play or 1,000th, there’s always something new to discover. With regular updates that ensure a constant evolution of gameplay, features, and heroes, Dota 2 has truly taken on a life of its own.
One Battlefield. Infinite Possibilities.
When it comes to diversity of heroes, abilities, and powerful items, Dota boasts an endless array—no two games are the same. Any hero can fill multiple roles, and there’s an abundance of items to help meet the needs of each game. Dota doesn’t provide limitations on how to play, it empowers you to express your own style.
All heroes are free.
Competitive balance is Dota’s crown jewel, and to ensure everyone is playing on an even field, the core content of the game—like the vast pool of heroes—is available to all players. Fans can collect cosmetics for heroes and fun add-ons for the world they inhabit, but everything you need to play is already included before you join your first match.
Bring your friends and party up.
Dota is deep, and constantly evolving, but it’s never too late to join.
Learn the ropes playing co-op vs. bots. Sharpen your skills in the hero demo mode. Jump into the behavior- and skill-based matchmaking system that ensures you’ll
be matched with the right players each game.